Thursday, November 13, 2008

You're Gonna Miss This!!!

I have never seen a kid this excited about starting cub scouts!!! The countdown has been on since Monday Dallin turned 8 years old!!! His new cub leaders came to invite him, and since then he has been asking "what time is scouts", "where is scouts", "are you coming with me to scouts", "is my scout shirt ready", and so on! I love this kid....so easy to please!!!
Happy Birthday Dallin!!! Can you believe that my baby is 8 years old!!! Camryn and Tanner made this poster for him....it's our little family tradition!
This boy could not have been happier on his birthday! This massive nerf gun was just what the little gun lover needed. Not to mention that his grandma and grandpa sent another similar one that have ensued in war-time at our house!!! Great times!
Just a peek and he knew that this was one cool present!
Dad couldn't resist this lovely mask....you guessed it. Time is going so fast! I flipped on the CMA awards last night and the Trace Adkins song "You're Gonna Miss This" came on....this is the image I got in my mind! Can't they just stay little???

3 comments:

Paige said...

Happy Birthday Dal Pal!

ferkyfam said...

Time does fly! Happy Birthday Dallin! 8 is a BIG birthday!! Super fun! Your kids are getting OLD...

kaughtydid said...

I love that song! It makes me tear up every time I hear it. It was awesome seeing you. Can't wait for December-game night here we come!